18.1.14

BlytheCon UK 2014

So, I haven't been updating this blog often enough, it's becoming a succession of BlytheCon UK posts, but bare with me, this one is important.

BlytheCon UK has been announced in Brighton, October 4th, like the poster says, and once again I'm responsible for the artwork. The tickets should be on sale on Valentine's Day, but check the website regularly to be sure. I'm very excited about Brighton, it's a city I've always wanted to visit, and I can't wait to enjoy the BlytheCon fun with a view to the ocean and visit the Pier, the Palace, the cute shops and see all the pretty sights.

So, do you like the artwork? You can link to the blythecon.co.uk website from your blog or website using  these banners:



I can say that Leo COUTURE's stall will be all ocean and mod themed, as both are some of my favourite subjects. For the 2012 and 2013 collections, check my Etsy. I hope to meet you there!




BlytheCon UK 2014

Pois, não tenho actualizado este blog com a frequência desejada, está a tornar-se numa sucessão de posts da BlytheCon UK, mas tenham paciência, este é importante.

A BlytheCon UK foi anunciada para Brighton, dia 4 de Outubro, como diz no cartaz, e mais uma vez eu sou a responsável pela imagem. Os bilhetes deverão estar à venda no Dia de São Valentim, mas vão consultando o site com regularidade para ter a certeza. Estou muito entusiasmada com Brighton, é uma cidade que quero visitar há muito, mal posso esperar para divertir-me na BlytheCon com vista para o mar, visitar o Pier, o Palácio, as lojinhas e passear pela cidade.

Então, gostam da ilustração? Podem adicionar o link ao site da blythecon.co.uk ao vosso blog ou site usando estes banners:



Posso adiantar que a banca da Leo COUTURE vai andar à volta dos temas do oceano e do mod, ambos são dos meus temas preferidos. Para as colecções de 2012 e 2013, vão à minha Etsy. Espero encontrar-vos lá!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...