19.7.11

BlytheCon UK Fashion Competition


After thinking about it for months, now I finally decided what I am going to do for the BlytheCon UK Fashion Competition! I kept with my initial determination to use tartan and a Scottish theme, inspired by several British Queens (Royalty and not). Strawberry shall model it this time (Camila will be furious!). I shan't say more... it's a secret to be revealed in October!




Concurso de Moda da BlytheCon UK


Depois de andar a pensar nisso durante meses, finalmente decidi o que vou fazer para o Concurso de Moda da BlytheCon UK! Mantive a minha decisão inicial de usar tartan e o tema da Escócia, inspirada por várias Rainhas {Queens} britânicas (da realeza e não só). A Strawberry será a modelo desta vez (a Camila vai ficar furiosa!). Não digo mais nada... será um segredo a ser revelado em Outubro!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any tartan ribbon--they carry some at my local craft shop--a few different tartans. You can message me at FB or Flickr... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thanks Elizabeth! all I need, except for some snaps and elastic, is there ;) actually most os these I already had, only had to buy the velvet and satin ribbon and the bucle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...